Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shopping Frenzy!



Just a bit of shopping at Frenzy today before the ATC swap. Debbie had some of the new Coffee Break Design Stencils that I wanted(more new designs are on their way!). New 7 Gypsies ATC goodies & mini paper clips. Finally, Frame Tape from Around the Block. Kelly told Debbie to buy it so clearly I needed it too!


Have I mentioned that Kelly is coming? KELLY'S COMING. KELLY'S COMING! I got to sign up for classes and you can & should too! She will be here on Friday, May 2-Sunday, May 4th lots of cool classes. Check them out!

2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Jeane! I can't wait! Counting the days!!

Oooh oooooooooooooh on the tape and the new stencils!! I have the gold & silver-Debbie is holding the rest for me for May-woo hoo! I can't wait I can't wait!!!

Debbie Bick said...

so very kewl...........can't wait to see what you do with them...
thanks for all your support...your the bestest....