Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Field Trip

The idea of the Friday field trip didn't exactly work out as a weekly trip (Mostly because Kakes napping schedule didn't line up with mine :) but we are excited to adventure out whenever we can. Today I went with Buffy and Kakes to meet Malissa and Baby T. As soon as Buffy put Kakes pink Converse on her she ran and grabbed her tutu. How cute is she???


Once the tutu was off we headed out to inflatable baby play land. (I don't remember the real name.) Kakes loved jumping and playing in all the inflatable playthings but especially loved the big slide. She climbed this very tall slide several times and had so much fun sliding down with Mommy and Auntie J. Check out her hair while she was sliding with me!


After a LONG nap I finished up my D ATC's. My D is for distress, dominoes, dice, & diamonds.

No comments: