Thursday, July 3, 2008

Quack, Quack, Waddle, Waddle

Quack, quack, waddle, waddle, all day long. Quack, quack, waddle, waddle sing a duck song...

I woke up this morning in Laughlin with Baby Kakes favorite song stuck in my head. Of course when I started singing it Jim was a little curious why this was the tune I had chosen to share with him early in the morning. I have no idea what got this jingly little tune stuck in my head but it will not leave! That's the bad news.

The good news is that we are up just a little after tons of gambling fun. It's fun to take time out of your normally scheduled well behaved life and try being a degenerate for a few days. By degenerate I of course mean gambling and eating extra dinner rolls and ice cream just before bed. Oh, and all the Diet Coke with maraschino cherries I can stand!

Now ducks have dads, and ducks have moms, .....

Happy Birthday Dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeane's mom said:
And little baby ducks, they follow along! There's one more thing that you should know...
Glad you're having fun!
xoheartp,
MH

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it